Simple browser automation.
MobaXterm is a complete toolbox for remote computing. The application is an enhanced terminal for Windows with an X11 server, a tabbed SSH client and several other network tools for remote computing (VNC, RDP, telnet, rlogin). MobaXterm has the essential Unix commands for Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file.
Key Features Include:
- Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg).
- Tabbed terminal based on PuTTY / MinTTY with antialiased fonts and macro support.
- Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host.
- X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH.
- Several Unix/Linux commands based on Cygwin (rsync, wget, sed, awk, grep, cd, ls, cat, cp).
- A session manager with all the network clients you need: RDP, VNC, SSH, telnet, rsh, FTP, SFTP and XDMCP.
- Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick.
- Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable.
The following updates have been undertaken in this latest version of MobaXterm:
- Improvement: MobaXterm is now compatible with Windows 10 “Technical Preview”
- Improvement: upgraded X server to version 1.16.2.
- Improvement: upgraded bash to version 4.1.17.
- Improvement: added a “Reconnect” button for SFTP (allows you to reconnect the SFTP browser in case of a network failure or a firewall disconnection).
- Bugfix: when exiting “Compact mode” on professional edition, the “Unregistered” bar is not displayed anymore.
- Improvement: improved “Compact mode” (settings and menus improvements).
- Improvement: improved scrolling in the left sidebar using mouse wheel, even when the focus is set to the terminal.
- Improvement: The main window title and the taskbar title are automatically changed to the active tab name.
- Improvement: MobaXterm can now import mRemoteNG sessions.
- Bugfix: corrected a bug in “Nimesweeper” (arrow keys were not working correctly).
- Improvement: improved main window for high DPI monitors.
- Improvement: improved OpenGL support in X server.
- Improvement: added a new setting in VNC and RDP sessions in order to disable the settings bar.
- Improvement: Added a “ASCII” button in the SFTP browser in order to toggle ASCII/Binary mode for file transfers.
- Improvement: Added a new button in the SFTP browser in order to toggle show/hide hidden files.
- Bugfix: in some cases, the “Ctrl” key was incorrectly detected as pressed after using the “New tab” shortcut.
- Improvement: COM ports are detected automatically each time you go to the “Serial” session manager (not only at MobaXterm startup).
- Improvement: MobApt is now able to force the installation of Cygwin tools.
- Bugfix: Corrected a recurrent issue with private SSH keys rights.
- Improvement: Added a graphical warning when the remote host identification has changed with a tool to reset the alarm.
- Improvement: Added keyboard interactive authentication type for SSH gateway.
- Bugfix: corrected a graphical bug in the graphical SSH tunnels tool: start buttons were not drawn correctly in skinned mode.
- Improvement: Added an automatic detection of any deleted file in the temp folder during execution.
- Improvement: Added the “showkey” tool.
- Improvement: Added the “killX” tool.
- Improvement: MobaTextEditor can now indent/unindent blocks with Tab/Shift+Tab.
- Improvement: Updated documentation with new features.
- Improvement: Added the “glxgears” and “glxinfo” tools for Xserver OpenGL tests.
- Improvement: Added a new “AutoReconnect” setting in MobaSSHTunnel which automatically reconnects SSH tunnels after a network failure.
- Improvement: Improved the way MobaXterm is started in order to avoid issues with sandboxes.
- Improvement: Added some warnings when using a non-persistent HOME directory and using ssh-keygen.
You can download MobaXterm 7.4 from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via rodgersnotes]
Browser automation without code.